11.17.2005

Postmodern insomnia

It's almost 4am and I'm wide awake. This evening was the first time I've slept in days. And I have nothing to show for it because the project I just finished got "collected." The weather oddly reflects my state of being, going from unusually warm and sticky to thunderstorms, then to almost frost, in a period of a few hours.

Tim sent me an interesting article on the place of faith in the continuing dialogue over postmodernism (which I am beginning to crassly believe may not actually exist). In a more narcissistic bent, there's also a rather enthusiastic new review of the Rosetta disc on Decoymusic. Oddly enough, we scored higher than The Mars Volta.

After setting the text of Revelation 16-18 in my artist's book, (((Wrath))), Helvetica is officially my favorite typeface ever.

Playing:
Exhaust - s/t
Do Make Say Think - Goodbye Enemy Airship...
DJ Krush - Jaku
Stars of the Lid - Maneuvering the Nocturnal Hum

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger lafingputz said...

I want you to send me all these pix! or whoever took 'em...cause I want 'em!! :)

11/17/2005 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home