7.14.2006

Tour 6

It is really hot down here. I took a shower in this "outdoor fixture" this morning after sleeping in a barn in some sort of anarchist/hippie commune (Gainesville, FL). There was a dog shut in the loft with us, and it turned out she had fleas. Bummer. This shower consists of a pipe pumping groundwater, but it was better than stewing in body juices from the preceding night, and required to check for fleas.

I'm in Tampa right now. I've noticed an increasing lethargy as we've moved south, it seems like I can't get anything done and I just want to sit around all day. It's probably the heat. I've lost 6 pounds since our two days off in Philly last week, but most likely my body is just adapting and becoming more efficient.

The skate shots (you can see me reflected in the glass on the first picture) were taken in Myrtle Beach, SC on 7/11, one of the most brutally hot days so far. We got to the venue at 10:30am, so it made sense to just go soak in the ocean for a couple hours... but even that wasn't really beating the heat, so we went to a local mall and saw Superman Returns at a matinee before the show.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the pictures jm :)

i miss my picture buddy up here. make sure to email me any good shots you get in TX or OR.

7/15/2006 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home