10.10.2006

This or that office


(I'd rather work in this office)

I'll be keeping regular hours for ASAM. 12-5pm or thereabouts, Monday through Thursday, in 166 McNeil. You may feel free to visit. VLST is still in ad hoc mode.

I am enjoying the fact that I can still leave my windows open at night and hear crickets. It's cold enough that the locusts are dead, but the crickets are still singing.

On Mondays I am always awake for twenty straight hours.

It is remarkable how many people are lonely most of the time, and how little they do about it.

:
Clear skies
Breeze
Crickets
Turning leaves
Clean streets
Cities with trees

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a lovely room you got. nice guitars. that telecaster looks delicious! how cold is it outside at day/night?

10/11/2006 4:28 PM  
Blogger M. Weed said...

Philadelphia's weird. In the winter it's very cold (often below 20 F), in the summer it's really hot (90-100 F) and humid. Lots of storms. But this time of year it's beautiful outside, October and March are my favorite months.

I just got the telecaster and it has taken a while to get it set up for my low tuning, but I like it more and more all the time. I took out the original Fender pickups and put EMGs in it -- 85 in the bridge, 81 at the neck. It's the opposite of how most people put in those pickups, but it seems to really flatter this particular guitar.

10/12/2006 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home