4.27.2009

House

Linshuang and I are buying this house:







I apologize for the "search engine" pictures, but they're all I have right now. We'll most likely be moving in July, after Rosetta gets back from Europe (both of us are going). Now the chaos of inspections, appraisals, mortgage, and settlement begins...

This neighborhood (Kingsessing) is a place I keep coming back to. I taught Kindergarten here during my year off between high school and college, and I lived around the corner from this house for the 6 months before I got married. Technically the place could be considered either Kingsessing or Cedar Park, since it's on the NE side of 52nd street between Warrington and Springfield. You can see the whole city skyline from the roof. We'll probably build a deck up there.

Since it's a 6-bedroom house and there are only two of us, we are actively looking for renters (people we know/trust). If you're interested, let us know.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

the house is looks beautiful

4/27/2009 4:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

err, minus the "is"

4/27/2009 4:36 PM  
Blogger Archidoucheis said...

It does look nice, but is there a practice space? haha

4/28/2009 4:06 PM  
Blogger Rachel H said...

ahhh! i can't wait to see you two in it (with a DOG?!)

5/01/2009 12:10 AM  
Anonymous Hillary said...

Gorgeous house. Maybe instead of renters ya'll should fill it up quick with babies :)

p.s. I'm moving to D.C. in July. Tyler and I will be "living in sin" near Logan Circle. Our rent will probably be more than your mortgage and our whole apartment will fit inside your living room. Turns out being an urban snob is expensive and limiting.

5/03/2009 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home