2.05.2006

Makeout time



While I'm avoiding a rather trivial art history paper:

INCREDIBLE DECONTEXTUALIZED QUOTES FROM THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

"I like nice men."
"Yeah... you're a real hero."
"Scoundrel? I like the sound of that."
"I am not a committee!"
"And then we just float away, with the rest of the garbage."
"Helloooooooooo, what have we here?"
"I thought they smelled bad on the outside."
"Good morning. Nice of you guys to drop by."
"Hey, that's my dinner!"
"Afraid I was gonna leave without giving you a goodbye kiss?"

And the best exchange in cinematic history:
"Stop that."
"Stop what?"
"Stop that. My hands are dirty."
"My hands are dirty too. Whattayou afraid of?"

These will hopefully all be turned into song titles for a semi-ironic (I know, I know) stoner jam band, which will most likely be called Superdupermulletcore.

(Tell God thank you for Lawrence Kasdan)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home