7.17.2006

Tour 7





1: Brothers and Sisters opening the show at Cave9 in Birmingham, Alabama. A brand new band with a ton of potential. Also a great venue.

2: Fleur de Live, the venue in Monroe, Louisiana. It is extremely hot and humid here. We slept in this venue and I'm now stealing wireless from a neighboring building in order to post this.

The heat is making everyone lethargic and somewhat irritable. I feel like my brain is melting and I've somehow become 93802347 times stupider in the last three days --- I can't think or summon any motivation to do anything. We are headed to Dallas today, where it is supposed to be 104 degrees by 3pm.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger T said...

the consistent quality of your blog photography leads me to believe that you are getting rather friendly with your new digital SLR.

7/18/2006 2:46 AM  
Blogger M. Weed said...

You might say that. It and I will be visiting you in a couple of weeks.

7/18/2006 4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home