10.09.2007

Not posting for a while

I am on indefinite hiatus from the Internet. There have been a lot of things I would have loved to post here since August, but I've moved and my new residence has very spotty Internet access.

I now work for these people and these people. It takes up a lot of time. I am getting married on March 1st to this blogger, and planning that also takes up a lot of time. You are invited to my wedding (not joking). It will be in Narberth, Pennsylvania, at the church I grew up in. For the 6 months before I get married, I live here with a family of four. I really like living with them.

Rosetta just released Wake/Lift and is going on tour for ten days starting this weekend. As for future releases, given all the other things going on, everything is probably going to be really behind schedule.

What little free time I've had lately I've spent mostly riding and fixing bicycles.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Jonze said...

hey matt, it's tom from inner philly. how are ye? your writings always entertain and educate me. you are truly a bright star.
can i come to your wedding? no promises but i'd like to show up if i can.

also, i see that your female friend has read omnivores dilemma. i just finished that. excellent book. im now reading "Free Lunch"....another amazing book (totally different topic) that has me somewhat furious and bitter a lot of my days (read up on it and you will see why)...

you can email me at music411@gmail.com if you want ... i don't come to this page but once every few months.....you're posts are intense reads and lucky for me they are fairly infrequent.

stand strong.

2/06/2008 4:12 PM  
Blogger M. Weed said...

Hey Tom!

Sure, you can come to my wedding. Here's an invitation:
http://wedding.anchorstates.net

Rad!

2/11/2008 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home